Undergraduate Catalog 2017-18
Academic Programs by College
College of Arts & Sciences
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences
We prepare students, scholars, human service providers, policy makers, and other professionals to improve the quality of life, health, and safety of diverse populations.
Muma College of Business
We provide a high quality, diverse learning environment preparing students to contribute to and take leading positions in business and society.
- Accounting (for Business majors only)
- Business Analytics and Information Systems (for Business majors only)
- Economics Terminated
- Entrepreneurship (for Business and Industrial Engineering majors only)
- Entrepreneurship (for Non-Business and Non-Industrial Engineering majors only)
- Finance (for Business majors only)
- Management (for Business Majors only)
- Marketing (for Business Majors only)