Undergraduate Catalog 2017-2018
Academic Programs by College
College of Arts & Sciences
By conducting innovative, interdisciplinary research and scholarship, we advance knowledge in ways that prepare us to address vexing social problems and enhance quality of life for people and communities.
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences
We prepare students, scholars, human service providers, policy makers, and other professionals to improve the quality of life, health, and safety of diverse populations.
Muma College of Business
We provide a high quality, diverse learning environment preparing students to contribute to and take leading positions in business and society.
- Accounting (for Business majors only)
- Business Analytics and Information Systems (for Business majors only)
- Economics Terminated
- Entrepreneurship (for Business and Industrial Engineering majors only)
- Entrepreneurship (for Non-Business and Non-Industrial Engineering majors only)
- Finance (for Business majors only)
- Management (for Business Majors only)
- Marketing (for Business Majors only)
College of Education
College of Engineering
College of Nursing
College of Public Health
College of The Arts
We conduct scholarly and creative research while challenging and inspiring students to make significant contributions in the arts.