Undergraduate Catalog 2017-18
Academic Programs by College
College of Arts & Sciences
By conducting innovative, interdisciplinary research and scholarship, we advance knowledge in ways that prepare us to address vexing social problems and enhance quality of life for people and communities.
- B.A. Chemistry and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.A. Economics and M.A. Economics
- B.A. English and M.A. English
- B.A. Humanities and Cultural Studies and M.A. Liberal Arts
- B.A. Mathematics and M.A. Mathematics
- B.A. Physics and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.S. Biomedical Sciences and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.S. Cell and Molecular Biology and M.S. Biology
- B.S. Chemistry and M.S.B.E. Biomedical Engineering
- B.S. Environmental Biology and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.S. Environmental Microbiology and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.S. Integrative Animal Biology and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.S. Interdisciplinary Natural Sciences and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.S. Marine Biology and M.A.T. Science Education
- B.S. Microbiology and M.S. Microbiology
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences
We prepare students, scholars, human service providers, policy makers, and other professionals to improve the quality of life, health, and safety of diverse populations.
Muma College of Business
We provide a high quality, diverse learning environment preparing students to contribute to and take leading positions in business and society.
College of Education
College of Engineering
College of Nursing
College of Public Health
College of The Arts
We conduct scholarly and creative research while challenging and inspiring students to make significant contributions in the arts.