Undergraduate Catalog 2017-18
+ More About this Minor
Public Health (GPH)
15 Credit Hours
College of Public Health
The goal of the general Public Health minor is to develop in a broad range of students an understanding and appreciation of the field of Public Health.
Total Minor Hours - 15 Hours
Core InformationIt is recommended students follow the sequence of courses listed below. These courses will give students a broad overview of public health concepts.
Core Courses - 15 Hours
- HSC 4551 Survey of Human Diseases
- PHC 4030 Introduction to Epidemiology
- PHC 4101 Overview of Public Health Programs and Policies
- PHC 4464 Introduction to Health Disparities and Social Determ
- Select one of the following courses: