Undergraduate Catalog 2015-2016
Academic Programs by College
College of Arts & Sciences
By conducting innovative, interdisciplinary research and scholarship, we advance knowledge in ways that prepare us to address vexing social problems and enhance quality of life for people and communities.
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences
Muma College of Business
We provide a high quality, diverse learning environment preparing students to contribute to and take leading positions in business and society.
- General Business Administration
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Management and Management Information Systems
- Finance and Marketing
- Marketing and Management Information Systems
- Accounting and Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics and Management
- Finance and Management
- Accounting and Management
- Management and Marketing
- Economics and Management Information Systems
- Accounting and Economics
- Economics and Finance
- Finance and Management Information Systems
- Economics and Marketing
- International Business
- Optional ConcentrationSupply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
College of Education
College of Engineering
The Honors College has designed its program for the academically superior student who wishes to go the extra mile; who embraces challenge; and who is intrigued by alternative approaches to learning.
College of Nursing
College of Public Health
College of The Arts
We conduct scholarly and creative research while challenging and inspiring students to make significant contributions in the arts.