Undergraduate Catalog 2014-15
Academic Programs by College
College of Arts & Sciences
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences
College of Business
College of Education
We prepare the next generation of educators, scholars, and leaders for pK-12 and the professoriate through exemplary undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Mathematics Education
- Optional ConcentrationMiddle School Mathematics
- Elementary Education
- Science Education
- English Education with ESOL Endorsement
- Foreign Language Education with ESOL Endorsement
- Early Childhood Education: Pre Kindergarten/Primary
- Physical Education
- Optional ConcentrationExercise Science
- Social Science Education
- Exceptional Child Education with ESOL & Reading Endorsement
College of Engineering
The Honors College has designed its program for the academically superior student who wishes to go the extra mile; who embraces challenge; and who is intrigued by alternative approaches to learning.
We support USF's strategic efforts by leading distance learning development in collaboration with other University academic colleges, expanding market-based programs, advancing professional and workforce development and encouraging lifelong learning.
College of Medicine
We provide for the education of students and professionals through the creation of a scholarly environment that fosters excellence in the lifelong goals of education, research activity and compassionate patient care.