Undergraduate Catalog 2014-15
Academic Programs by College
College of Arts & Sciences
By conducting innovative, interdisciplinary research and scholarship, we advance knowledge in ways that prepare us to address vexing social problems and enhance quality of life for people and communities.
- Five-Year Bachelor's and Master's in Economics
- B.S./M.S. in Microbiology
- B.A/M.A. in Religious Studies
- Non-Thesis B.S. and M.S. in Biology
- B.A./M.A.T. in Chemistry/Science Education
- B.S./M.A.T. in Interdisciplinary Sciences /Science Education
- B.A./M.A. in Mathematics
- B.S./M.A.T. in Biomedical Sciences/Science Education
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences
College of Business
College of Education
College of Engineering
The Honors College has designed its program for the academically superior student who wishes to go the extra mile; who embraces challenge; and who is intrigued by alternative approaches to learning.
We support USF's strategic efforts by leading distance learning development in collaboration with other University academic colleges, expanding market-based programs, advancing professional and workforce development and encouraging lifelong learning.
College of Medicine
We provide for the education of students and professionals through the creation of a scholarly environment that fosters excellence in the lifelong goals of education, research activity and compassionate patient care.