Undergraduate Catalog 2014-2015
Entrepreneurship (for Non-Business and Non-Industrial Engineering majors only) (ETB)
15 Credit Hours
College of Business
This is an interdisciplinary entrepreneurship minor available to all USF undergraduate majors. This minor prepares graduates to enter their chosen major area of concentration in a variety of for-profit and not-for-profit positions. Students will demonstrate professional competencies in opportunity assessment, business planning, critical thinking, and the development and launch of new products and services.
Total Minor Hours - 15 Hours
Core InformationThe minor requires a total of 15 credit hours.
Core Courses - 15 Hours
- ENT 3003 Principles of Entrepreneurship
- ENT 4014 New Venture Formation
- ENT 3613 Creativity & Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms or EIN 4933 Selected Topics in Industrial Engineering
And two courses from the following:
- EIN 4933 Selected Topics: Product Development
- ENT 4424 Fundamentals of Venture Capital
- MAN 4802 Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- MAN 4804 Small Business Management Counseling