Undergraduate Catalog 2013-2014
Academic Programs by College
College of Arts & Sciences
By conducting innovative, interdisciplinary research and scholarship, we advance knowledge in ways that prepare us to address vexing social problems and enhance quality of life for people and communities.
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences
College of Business
We provide a high quality, diverse learning environment preparing students to contribute to and take leading positions in business and society.
- International Business
- General Business Administration
- Management Information Systems
- Accounting (for Business majors only)
- Business Administration (Non-Business majors only) Terminated
- Entrepreneurship (for Business and Industrial Engineering majors only)
- Entrepreneurship (for Non-Business and Non-Industrial Engineering majors only)
- Finance (for Business majors only)
- International Business (for Business majors)
- International Business (for Non Business Majors)
- Management (for Business Majors only)
- Management Information Systems (for Business majors only)
- Marketing (for Business Majors only)
College of Education
College of Engineering
The Honors College has designed its program for the academically superior student who wishes to go the extra mile; who embraces challenge; and who is intrigued by alternative approaches to learning.
College of Medicine
College of Nursing
College of Public Health
College of The Arts
We conduct scholarly and creative research while challenging and inspiring students to make significant contributions in the arts.